iHeart Media on air and online advertising on 104.7 WNOK, 97.5 WCOS, 96.7 WLTY, 560 WVOC and 100.1 WXBT; direct mail postcards to brides and grooms; online advertising; email blasts to newly engaged couples; retail displays; social media advertising and more.
Setup is on the date of the show from 9:30am-12:30pm. All booths must be completely set up by 12:30pm.
Booth sharing or subletting is not allowed.
Due to regulations of the venue and local Fire Marshal rules, there are some items that are not allowed. Please review the guidelines for full details. If you have any questions about your booth design, please contact us prior to the show.
- Open flames are not allowed
- Gas filled balloons are not allowed
- Dry natural items such as hay, Spanish moss, etc. are not allowed
- Booths may not exceed 8 ft in height
- Booths may not extend beyond allotted space or block the view of an adjacent exhibitor
Certainly! If you want to reserve a table from us, there is an additional charge of $35. However, you are welcome to bring your own tables and linens as well.
Electricity for your booth can be purchased at an additional charge.
Yes, you may provide samples after completing the catering form which can be found on the Exhibitor Resources page.
There are special guidelines in place due to Covid-19.
- All items should be pre-packaged and sealed to be given out to attendees.
- If someone in the booth is handing out samples, they must wear gloves and a mask.
- Encourage guests to use hand sanitizer before picking up a sample.
- Samples should be displayed in the booth in a way that does not allow guests to touch other samples (ex: no bowls of candy– each item placed individually on display/table/tray).
- Attendees are not permitted to self-serve food or beverage.
The shows held at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center are held in the Exhibit Hall and carpet may or may not be provided.
Since we frequently have 120-150 exhibitors at the show, we are not able to provide helpers or carts for setup. Please bring you own workers and rolling carts to make your setup easier.
Booth spaces are assigned on a variety of criteria including the date we received your application and deposit, location of similar exhibitors, and availability of your request.