Koska Productions, LLC (BrideCityShows.com) is committed to providing a safe wedding planning experience for our attendees, exhibitors, and staff. A great deal of thought and planning has gone into the following policies and procedures so that we can all enjoy In-Person Wedding Planning.
Please review and follow these guidelines.
- Per the most recent CDC update, the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center is recommending face coverings, but will not require them for those who are vaccinated. We will not require proof of vaccination or ask you to declare your vaccination status. If you do plan to wear a face covering, please bring your own as they are not provided by Koska Productions, LLC or the Convention Center.
- Stay home if you have been in contact with someone who has shown symptoms or if you have been exposed to a person who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Stay home if you do not feel well.
- Social distancing and frequent hand washing are encouraged. Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the venue for your use.
- Enhanced health and safety measures provided by the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center are in place including disinfecting and cleaning of public areas.
- Food & Beverage Samples
- All items should be pre-packaged and sealed to be given out to attendees.
- If someone in the booth is handing out samples, they must wear gloves and a mask.
- Encourage guests to use hand sanitizer before picking up a sample.
- Samples should be displayed in the booth in a way that does not allow guests to touch other samples (ex: no bowls of candy– each item placed individually on display/table/tray).
- Attendees are not permitted to self-serve food or beverage.
- Admission Tickets
- All tickets will be sold online. There will be no cash ticket sales at the show. Tickets may be purchased from our website in advance or upon arrival at the event (prior to your admission) with your personal device.
- You must bring a device capable of displaying your show ticket(s) and QR Code.
- If you purchase multiple tickets, all guidelines, terms & conditions as well as the release and waiver of liability apply to each attendee.
Please note that these guidelines may change based on changes on restrictions or guidelines presented by the State of South Carolina, the City of Columbia, the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, and/or the CDC. Exposure to Covid-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit to the event.
Please use these guidelines when deciding to attend. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By entering and attending this event, you acknowledge and agree that you understand and assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
Koska Productions, LLC cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending any of our events. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease at events open to the public. Therefore, if you choose attend or participate in events sponsored, produced, or presented by Koska Productions, LLC you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Attendance or participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist. You hereby choose to accept the risk in order to attend or participate in said event.
WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY
I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against Koska Productions, LLC and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to attending a Koska Productions, LLC event. I understand that this release and waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including those for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.